Motorola Solutions announces the launch of the MOTOTRBO™ R7 portable two-way radio.
Motorola Solutions have announced the release of there latest high-end radio the MOTOTRBO R7. This handset will be advanced and will sit just above the DP4000 series devices in terms of functionality. The R7 will have Game-changing audio capabilities in a rugged, future-ready device. Future-proofed for the needs of your team today and tomorrow, with forward-thinking design updates and connectivity options, to keep your team connected now and into the future.
The Motorola Solutions R7 was designed with three core principles in mind this was to provide a device that was loud & clear, fit for business and ready for tomorrow. With these three core principles in mind the R7 was created. This digital portable two-way radio, by Motorola Solutions, not only enhances audio quality, it comes with a host of capabilities to connect teams across manufacturing facilities, sporting events, schools and hospitals to respond to guest and customer needs in real-time.
Providing next-level noise cancelling, loudness and clarity, R7 excels where audio communications can be challenging, so your team can hear and be heard anywhere you operate, while the rugged construction is ready for a range of environments.
• Wi-Fi 2.4/5.0 GHz
• WPA3 Wi-Fi security protocol compliant
• Bluetooth 5.2
• 2.4” 320 x 240 px. QVGA display
• Modern, intuitive user experience
• Full suite of accessories
• Sleek and ergonomic form factor
• Automatic Acoustic Feedback Suppression
• Adaptive Dual Microphone Noise Suppression
• Intelligent Audio
• Wideband speaker and microphones
• Simple audio configuration
• Up to 28 hours of battery life
• IP68 (waterproof up to 2 metres for 2 hours)
• Intrinsically safe option (UL TIA-4950)
• Disinfectant and decontamination substance resistant housing
• Robust and corrosion-proof side connector