Motorola - Motorola Mototrbo DIGITAL DM4400 VHF or UHFnumeric display mobile
MDM28JNC9JA2AN Motorola Mototrbo DIGITAL DM4400 VHF numeric display mobile (MDM28JNC9JA2AN)
MDM28QNC9JA2AN Motorola Mototrbo DIGITAL DM4400 UHF numeric display mobile (MDM28QNC9JA2AN)
MOTOTRBO™ can transform your enterprise and make employee interactions smarter and safer. Our best-in-class audio and exceptional data capabilities empower people like never before. Versatile and powerful, MOTOTRBO combines the best of two-way radio functionality with the latest digital technology. DM4000 Series radios integrate voice and data seamlessly, offer enhanced features that are easy to use, and deliver operations-critical advantages like Intelligent Audio. The DM4000 Series can remaster your workplace and the way people collaborate to help you achieve even greater efficiency..
The Motorola DM4400 digital radio requires an Offcom Licence to operate in the UK, see licences for more info.
- UHF1 (403-470MHz) ; VHF (136-174MHz); IP54 rated.
- 32 channels.
- 2-digit numerical display.
- 3 watt built-in loudspeaker for clear audio.
- Rugged front & rear accessory connectors.
- Accessory connector supports USB interface.
- Large, easy-to-use volume/channel knob.
- 4 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency.
- Multi-coloured LED indicators provide clear feedback on radio operating status.
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability.
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline.
- Remote Monitor features help ensure employee safety and enable fast assessment of remote user status.
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time.
- Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment's noise level.
- Voice announcement of channel change and feature activation.
- 5 Tone analogue feature support.
- Basic / Enhanced Privacy.
- VOX Capability.
- Lone Worker.
- IP Site Connect (Multiple Site Trunking) and Capacity Plus (Single Site Trunking)
Standard Package Comprises
- Mobile Radio Radio
- Compact Microphone (RMN5052)
- Low Profile Trunnion (RLN6466).
- Power Cable (HKN4191)
- In-box Documentation (QRG option, Safety, RTTE Leaflet)
|VHF or UHF|
|Frequency Range (MHz):||VHF 136-174MHz UHF 403.470MHz|
|Typical RF Output:||25W|
|Analogue Modulation:||12.5KHz & 25KHz|
|Digital Protocol:||ETSI TS 102 361-1,-2,-3|
|No. of Channels: 32|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||53.3 x 175.3 x 205.7mm|